forcing yourself to stay at the minimum healthy weight for your body is still very disordered. just because you’re at a bmi of 18.5 doesn’t mean you’re healthy. you can’t force your body to be at a weight that it doesn’t want to be at.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PARAGRAPH THAT APPLIED TO ME MORE IN MY LIFE
This is so true.
most accurate statement
things I wish I never worried about:
- my body
- Weightlifting does not cause a lot of hypertrophy
- Improved metabolism
- Being stronger where it counts
- Mental clarity
- Everyday activities become easier
- Confidence boost
- ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
- Great stress reliever
- Become stronger than 70% of the male population
- Feel alpha as fuck
- Increase the chance of beating your boyfriend in wrestling
- Other reasons I can’t think of.
- Plus it’s just fucking sexy.
And this is from a guy’s perspective.
I just want a fruit salad that isn’t 98% of these fucking things
how am i supposed to get a boyfriend i cant even get anons